West End, London
£15.00 - £17.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
9 month contract
My client an international media publishing firm urgently requires an Accounts Assistant to join there busy and demanding finance department on a 9 month temporary basis.
As the Accounts Assistant, your duties will include;
* Management of the Purchase Ledger with a high volume invoice entry, payments, remittance advices
* To receive, log, and distribute the programme department invoices.
* Verify calculations and input codes in to the accounts system in an accurate manner
* Ensuring all invoices and expenses claims have the necessary approval and supporting documents attached.
* Accurate day to day financial management of the department accounts involving the monitoring of production budgets, and investigation of variances
* Reconciliation of suppliers statements, accounts and related queries
* Maintain and reconcile the Direct Debit mandates
* Deal with claims for petty cash ensuring that reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis
* To ensure all filing, scanning is done in a timely and accurate manner
* Prepare cheques and Telegraphic Bank Transfer (TT) for payment
* Able to handle a large database of suppliers/freelancers accounts currently 726
To apply for the Accounts Assistant role, you will have/be;
* Proficient user of Microsoft and Excel (Pivot tables & v-lookup)
* Strong organisation and administrative skills including proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines is essential
* Excellent attention to detail
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!
Longbridge is part of Staffing 360 Solutions (UK) Ltd. Services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent recruitment or employment business for temporary recruitment. Thank you for your application, due to the large number of applicants we receive from internet advertisements, only candidates with the relevant skills will be contacted.