CFE - CRBT_1574855096
City of London, London
£250 - £350 per day
7 months ago
Our client, an international FTSE company with a long established history is looking for a Commercial Finance Executive to join their London HQ. This role is required to provide commercial insights relating to future performance as well as structured and insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data in order to influence and enable strategic financial decisions.
· Provides value added, commercially focused insights to the business.
· Provides high quality financial information and advice to business units
· Sharing insightful financial analysis showing the ﬁnancial implications of decisions and helping the business unit get approval for commercially viable business cases, budgets and investment proposals
· Assist in building strong financial and commercial awareness within business units and challenge business managers to improve performance
· Implements best practice planning and control techniques in line with business needs
· Acts as an interface between business units and specialised finance functions as required.
* Degree educated with professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MBA)
* Extensive experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment, ideally
within Corporate, Marketing or Operations Finance
* Experience dealing with stakeholders
* Thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, i.e. SAP/BI/BPC
* Broad experience in large global organisation with an in depth knowledge in specific FMCG process areas
* Strong influencing, leadership and interpersonal skills
* Experience in strategic analysis & planning and execution, performance metrics, project evaluation and commercial acumen,
* Ability to simplify complex situations and synthesize, communicate and present complex information
* Insightful, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, pro-active, collaborative and
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately as this is a contract role. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail then I would love to hear from you and I can be contacted directly on 0207 464 1968 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Longbridge is part of Staffing 360 Solutions (UK) Ltd. Services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent recruitment or employment business for temporary recruitment. Thank you for your application, due to the large number of applicants we receive from internet advertisements, only candidates with the relevant skills will be contacted.