City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus & great benefits
10 months ago
My client is a leading player in the music industry and are looking for an Operations Finance Manager to look after the distribution process from start to finish.
- Planning of each distribution producing timelines and impact analysis
- Conducting attentive quality assurance checks on all customer distributions
- Optimisation and streamlining of internal distribution processes, procedures and systems to ensure the team are working effectively and within a controls focused environment.- - -
- Deputise for FD when required on Bi-monthly CODA performance with stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring distribution queries are responded to promptly and accurately.
- Monitor the balance sheet
- Improving the delivery and assurance processes
- Investigating and validating the reasons for QA discrepancies
- Regularly reviewing and ensuring CRM is updated Withholding Tax rates & Commission rates
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified
- Experience of working in a complex environment, including implementing strong process and controls
- Royalties experience preferred, or similar industries involving data
- Knowledge of withholding tax
- Similar industry experience or experience in a service provider role
If you are open to having an exploratory discussion then please get in touch and send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to hear from you!
Longbridge is part of Staffing 360 Solutions (UK) Ltd. Services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent recruitment or employment business for temporary recruitment. Thank you for your application, due to the large number of applicants we receive from internet advertisements, only candidates with the relevant skills will be contacted.