£35000 - £37000 per annum + pro rata
about 2 months ago
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Monthly management accounts with commentary on the variances for 2 companies (Naxos Rights Europe and ARC Music Productions)
- Monthly profitability reports- per label and per segment
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation
- Multicurrency transactions
- Consolidation requirements from head office
- Royalty reporting to licensors every 6 months
- Weekly cash flow
- Managing one other staff member
- Quarterly VAT returns both in the UK and Germany, EC Sales lists
- Preparing, updating and monitoring of annual budget
- Coordinate with auditors to complete the annual audit
You will be a driven, part-qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or qualified by experience accountant. This is a 6-8 month contract to cover someone who is on maternity leave and they require someone to start asap so please only apply if you are on a one week notice or less.
If you are open to having an exploratory discussion then I can be contacted directly on 0207 464 1968 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to hear from you!
Longbridge is part of Staffing 360 Solutions (UK) Ltd. Services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent recruitment or employment business for temporary recruitment. Thank you for your application, due to the large number of applicants we receive from internet advertisements, only candidates with the relevant skills will be contacted.