City of London, London
5 months ago
12 Month FTC
Duties & responsibilities
- Responsibility, along with Head of Finance, for design, maintenance and integrity of internal control environment and systems
- Preparation of consolidated accounts and collation of commentary and analysis from international finance members and outsourced teams.
- Preparation of management reports for firm leadership/ Executive Committee to inform and aid decision making
- Participation in annual budgeting and forecasting process as well as ad hoc strategic planning initiatives
- Participation in key finance change projects to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the team including new general ledger and MI tools.
- Key contact for completion of annual audits.
- Working alongside advisors and responsibility for the preparation of tax filings including corporation, partnership and individual tax and VAT.
- ACA Qualified accountant with 3-5 years PQE
- PE/alternative investment and LLP experience beneficial
- Experience of consolidations
- Proficient in Excel
Longbridge is part of Staffing 360 Solutions (UK) Ltd. Services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent recruitment or employment business for temporary recruitment. Thank you for your application, due to the large number of applicants we receive from internet advertisements, only candidates with the relevant skills will be contacted.