almost 2 years ago
Recruitment Consultant (Finance and Accountancy, Temp Recruitment)
Package: Offering a competitive salary and commission structure
Location: London Wall (near Moorgate or Liverpool Street Station)
Hours: Mon-Thurs – 8.30am – 6pm, Fri – 8.30am – 5pm
A rare and lucrative opportunity is now available for experienced contract/temp recruiter to take over and manage an existing contract bookof qualified accountants within the Financial Services market.
If you have a successful track record of temp/contract recruitment within the Finance and Accountancy market and are looking for a new challenge without having to build a desk from scratch, then this could be the role for you!
Longbridge Recruitment 360 is a boutique recruitment business specialising in the Finance and Accountancy field. As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, a Nasdaq-listed, $320m revenue group, here at Longbridge we have the security, stability and financial backing of our parent company, whilst operating with the flexibility and autonomy of a smaller firm.
Established in 1989, Longbridge has a reputable name within the finance and accountancy market and with over 30 years of both historic and existing relationships with innumerable clients, we offer the perfect platform for success!
Longbridge has extensive growth plans throughout 2019/2020, meaning extensive opportunities for career progression and to take on additional responsibilities within the wider business. The next few hires will be key in helping to mould a new culture and working environment and ultimately influencing the future success of the business.
With nearly 30 years of combined recruitment experience, the Longbridge team is a small, knowledgeable and sociable group of recruitment consultants, currently covering non-qualified, part-qualified and qualified roles within the Medical and Entertainment, Legal and Financial Services markets.
Based in a shared office with the other Staffing 360 Solution subsidiaries, the Longbridge team (whilst a small organisation) still benefits from working within a busy, populated environment.
The position will involve the day to day management and growth of an existing contract book of qualified accountants within the financial services market, clients of which include banks, investment firms, private equity organisations etc.
Day to day duties will include (but are not limited to);
· Maintaining relationships with existing contractors and clients
· Re-establishing relationships with previous clients (worked with in the last year)
· Negotiating terms of business, contract extensions, rate increases etc.
· Client and market mapping
· New business and sales marketing calls
· Maintenance and growth of the contract book
· Contractor and client tracking
· Candidate sourcing
· Vacancy qualification
It is essential for this role, that you have a proven track record of contract/temp recruitment within the F&A field and can proactively maintain and grow a contract book.
What is on offer?
· Competitive salary
· Competitive commission structure (uncapped and up to 30%)
· An opportunity to undertake a new role and a new challenge, without rebuilding a contract book from scratch
· Career progression
· An opportunity to be a part of and directly contribute to the growth and development of an expanding organisation.
· Monthly and quarterly incentives based on activity and financial performance
· Bi-annual company holidays abroad, based on financial performance
· 4pm finish on a Friday when weekly aims are achieved
· Weekly Wheel of Fortune incentive – opportunity to win late start, early finish, lunch, bottle of wine
What we are looking for from applicants?
· Temp/contract recruitment experience within Finance and Accountancy
· Experience maintaining a contract book and growing a contract book
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good organisational skills
· Strong worth ethic
Click the apply now button to begin your application, or contact Vicky Marsh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07786 258533