about 2 years ago
Recruitment Consultant (Finance and Accountancy)
Package: Offering a competitive salary and commission structure
Location: London Wall (near Moorgate or Liverpool Street Station)
Hours: Mon-Thurs – 8.30am – 6pm, Fri – 8.30am – 5pm
The company and the team
Longbridge Recruitment 360 is a boutique recruitment business in the Finance and Accountancy field. As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, a Nasdaq listed,$320m revenue group, here at Longbridge we have the security, stability and financial backing of our parent company, whilst operating with the flexibility and autonomy of a smaller firm.
Established in 1989, Longbridge has a reputable name within the finance and accountancy market, and with over 30 years of both historic and existing relationships with innumerable clients, we offer the perfect platform for success for new joiners building a new desk!
Longbridge has extensive growth plans throughout 2019/2020, meaning extensive opportunities for career progression and to take on additional responsibilities within the wider business. The next few hires will be key in helping to mould a new culture and working environment and ultimately influencing the future success of the Longbridge business.
With nearly 30 years of combined recruitment experience, the Longbridge team is a small, knowledgeable and sociable group of recruitment consultants, currently covering non-qualified, part-qualified and qualified roles within the Medical and Entertainment, Legal and Financial Services markets.
Based in a shared office with the other Staffing 360 Solution subsidiaries, the Longbridge team (whilst a small organisation) still benefits from working within a busy, populated environment.
Longbridge are offering the chance to make this role your own!
You will have full autonomy in your choice of industry and type of recruitment (perm, contract/temp or both), the only caveat being that this is within the Finance and Accountancy field.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, this will be a 360 role, involving all elements of the recruitment cycle such as client and market mapping, new business, account management and candidate sourcing.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
· Candidate qualification and registration
· Lead generation
· Client and market mapping
· New business and marketing calls and follow ups
· Negotiating terms of business
· Qualification of vacancies
· Marketing and brand development
· Account management
· Client and candidate meetings
· Attending exhibitions, seminars and networking events
· Use of CRM to track activity and manage sales cycles
It is essential that applicants already have some recruitment experience and knowledge of the Finance and Accountancy market. However, deskside and classroom recruitment training is on offer for those still developing their skills.
Support is offered throughout the whole recruitment process, whether this may be training on market mapping and new business, account management or a refresher on candidate sourcing.
What is on offer?
· Competitive salary
· Competitive commission structure (uncapped and up to 30%)
· Training (both deskside and classroom in areas of your choice!)
· Career progression
· An opportunity to be a part of and directly contribute to the growth and development of an expanding organisation.
· Monthly and quarterly incentives based on activity and financial performance
· Bi-annual company holidays abroad, based on financial performance
· 4pm finish on a Friday when weekly aims are achieved
· Weekly Wheel of Fortune incentive – opportunity to win late start, early finish, lunch, bottle of wine
What we are looking for from applicants?
· Recruitment experience within Finance and Accountancy
· Experience in a new business 360 recruitment role or an interest to move into a new business 360 role (training can be provided)
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good organisational skills
· Strong worth ethic
Click the apply now button to begin your application, or contact Vicky Marsh on email@example.com or call 07786 258533