City of Westminster, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, life assurance etc.
about 1 year ago
£55,000-£60,000 + bonus + private healthcare + life assurance + interest free season ticket loan etc.
Based within Central London
Who is the company?
My client is a FTSE 250 listed company based within the property/retail sector. They are renowned as a leader in the industry and are looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join them in their London office.
What is the role?
As a Senior Commercial Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide detailed financial reporting & commercial support to the Asset Management teams.
- Support strategic decision making and drive improvements
- Prepare quarterly P&L reports in line with group reporting strategies
- Prepare annual budgets & 10 year plan
- To assist with queries from auditors
- Variance analysis to forecast/budget/prior periods and provide feedback to stakeholders
- Two direct reports
- Liaise with external auditors
- Provide financial support to Regional Director
What experience is required to apply?
To apply for this Senior Commercial Accountant role, you will need;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Two years post qualified experience (PQE)
- Excellent Excel skills, including knowledge of Macros ideally
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals across the business
- Previous line management experience is required.
What happens next?
If you would like to apply or would like a telephone call first, to learn more about this role and company, click APPLY NOW!
Longbridge is part of Staffing 360 Solutions (UK) Ltd. Services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent recruitment or employment business for temporary recruitment. Thank you for your application, due to the large number of applicants we receive from internet advertisements, only candidates with the relevant skills will be contacted.